LPCL - Lincoln Park Community Lake - 2020
Membership is required - RESIDENTS ONLY
- The LPCL will be open to all residents, (with proper ID), on a first-come, first-serve basis as capacity restrictions are in place for the entire facility, which includes the grassy areas.
- The WATER IS OPEN FOR SWIMMING with social distancing guidelines in place.
- The restrooms are open.
- The playground is closed.
- Masks must be worn when entering, exiting and walking about the lake and while they are recommended they are not mandatory when sitting in your chair in your designated area on the beach.
- These are just a few of the rules that we must strictly adhere to. Please read the full list before coming to the LPCL.
- Registration forms and Waivers must be completed before you will be permitted to enter the lake. Please download, print, complete and bring with you on the weekend with ID and proof of residency (Forms are in the links below).
While you may not agree with some of our plans, please understand everything has been discussed and designed with safety in mind while following the State’s Executive Orders and guidelines. If we have the successful opening that we plan on, we will consider opening on a daily schedule beginning in early June.
- Adult Family Member (Age 18 - 59) $40
- Youth Family Member (Age 4-17): $10
- Senior Member(60 & Over) No Charge
- Baby/Toddler (Newborn - 3YO) No Charge
- Day Passes (Lincoln Park Residents) $10/Person
- Day Passes (Lincoln Park Residents): $35/Family of 4
- Guest Passes will not be available this year.
- Swim Team is cancelled for this season.
- Swim Lessons will not be conducted this season
- Waiver and Code of Conduct (Required)
- RATES CANNOT BE PRO-RATED
- Cash, Check or Credit Card Accepted
- ***Failure to comply with rules or engagement in dangerous behavior may result in loss of membership*** @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
COVID 19, EXECUTIVE ORDERS & LP RECREATION
Governor Murphy’s Executive Orders a "road plan" we are navigating every day. We work closely with our Health Officer to interpret the Orders so we can revise our Recreation opportunities for our residents as quickly and efficiently as possible, while keeping everyone sage.
Here a few of the current guidelines that may answer some of your questions:
WATER ATTRACTIONS AT THE LPCL including diving boards, water trampoline are prohibited as stated in Exec Order #153.
Kayaks and peddle boats are available for use 12 - 4 daily, a seasonal waiver must be signed prior to use, rules and guidelines are strictly enforced (check with staff for more information).
WHEREAS, pursuant to N.J.A.C. 8:26-1.3, aquatic recreation facilities include interactive play attractions, water parks, spray parks, and water amusement rides regulated by the Department of Community Affairs at N.J.A.C. 5:14A-12.
All applicants must complete a Registration Form, Borough of Lincoln Park Waiver, COVID-19 Waiver and Code of Conduct before membership can be approved.
ALL Adult Lincoln Park Members must provide proof of Residency in Lincoln Park (new as well as renewal memberships).
Family Members are restricted to parents/children that are residents of Lincoln Park. Extended family members, living in the same household in Lincoln Park, must apply for a separate membership.
- RESIDENTS ONLY - ID AND PROOF OF RESIDENCY ARE MANDATORY
- One-Day passes are available for patrons that do not have a seasonal membership
- Day Pass Per Person = $15 resident only
- Day Pass for Family of four (4) = $50 per family (must show proof or family relationship)
- Code of Conduct and Waivers must be completed for each person in your party @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
“If your child is in the water,
You should be too!”
April 1965: The Borough of Lincoln Park acquires the title to the property formerly known as "Wildan". The Borough devotes the lake and the property to recreational purposes for the well being of the residents of the community. Seasonal badges were issued at $25 per family membership and $10 per single membership.