How can I get a copy of a police report?
Traffic Accident reports can be picked up at the Police Records Bureau, 34 Chapel Hill Road in Lincoln Park, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. The fee is $0.75 per page for the first to 10th page; $0.50 for the 11th to 20th page; all pages over 20 $0.25 per page. Accident reports are generally 1 to 3 pages in length, depending upon the severity of the accident. Criminal investigation reports may also be picked at the Record's Bureau, however, some restrictions may apply. Contact Police Records at 973-694-5533 for further information. Also check on this website for "forms" which can be filled out and emailed in for records requests.

Show All Answers

1. What can I do about ATV and dirt-bike concerns in my neighborhood?
2. How can I contest traffic or parking citations?
3. I lost my traffic citation. What do I do?
4. I have a question regarding my traffic citation. Who do I ask?
5. What can I do about my noisy neighbors?
6. What can I do about juvenile delinquency problems with my children or in my neighborhood?
7. I was a victim of a crime and reported it. What happens next?
8. How can I report narcotics activity in my neighborhood?
9. How can I report a hate crime?
10. How can I obtain a restraining order?
11. What can I do about annoying or threatening phone calls?
12. How do I report a missing person?
13. What can I do about identity theft?
14. What can I do about barking dogs in my neighborhood?
15. What are the regulations regarding construction-related noise?
16. If I'm involved in a traffic accident, what should I do?
17. How can I get a copy of a police report?
18. What can I do about suspicious activity in my neighborhood?
19. What can I do about traffic concerns in my neighborhood?
20. Does Lincoln Park employ civilian Telecommunicators?
21. Do you hire Alternate Route candidates?
22. Does Lincoln Park employ Special Class I or II officers?
23. Does Lincoln Park have any certifications or qualifications to become a police officer?